- The Power in Prostate Cancer Prevention
- National Sickle Cell Awareness Month: Do You Need To Be Screened?
- Knowledge Is The Key When It Comes To Prostate Cancer
- Speedbump Ahead!
- Take Control Of Your Diabetes By Taking Control Of Your Health: Five Sneaky Signs
- Hormones Can Wreak Havoc On Your Health
- Drugs And Teens: Give Them Another Reason To Just Say No
- Facing An Adult Illness With Childhood Protection: Are You Still Safe?
- Keeping Connected to Franchisees
- A Tiny Mineral With A Big Purpose: Why Your Magnesium Levels Are Critical
Tagsaffordable care act Allergy Testing ANY LAB TEST NOW Blood Sugar Blood Tests cardiovascular disease cholesterol testing clinical testing laboratories Diabetes DNA test DNA Testing drug screen drug test drug testing Get Tested Glucose Serum health healthcare heart disease heart health hepatitis C HIV tests hormones Informational Tests Know Your Health lab testing Lab Tests Men's Health Nutrition Nutrition Test Paternity Testing PSA testing saliva hormone test STD Testing teen drug test teen drug testing Type 2 Diabetes vitamin d vitamin d deficiency vitamin d screenings Vitamin D test Wellness wellness testing Wellness Tests women's health
Tag Archives: stress cortisol test
Remember being a child? You’d stub your toe or bring home a bad grade on your report card, and it would feel like the end of the world – for about five minutes. Then, you’d race out the door to … Continue reading
From a baby’s cry to fast-paced work projects, people are faced with stresses on a regular basis. In response to these daily demands, the body releases a naturally occurring steroid hormone, called cortisol. Cortisol helps regulate muscles, cardiovascular function, digestion … Continue reading
Cortisol has been termed as the “stress hormone” and it is usually increased under stressful responses when the body is experiencing a “fight or flight” response. Cortisol is a hormone that is released by the adrenal gland. The following functions … Continue reading