- Why baby boomers should care about hepatitis awareness
- Top Health Issues Facing Women: Living Longer but Not Living Healthier
- How a walk in the park can turn into a trip to the doctor
- Today’s Top Five for Tomorrow’s Female Leaders
- Tired of feeling tired all the time?
- Trigger warning! Seasonal allergies ahead
- How Healthcare Consumerism is Shaping Our Future
- Colon Cancer Awareness Month
- Can a simple test lead to better rest?
- Gluten-free: a diet for some, deadly for others
Tagsaffordable care act Allergy Testing ANY LAB TEST NOW Blood Sugar Blood Tests cardiovascular disease cholesterol testing clinical testing laboratories Diabetes DNA test DNA Testing drug screen drug test drug testing Get Tested Glucose Serum health healthcare heart disease heart health hepatitis C HIV tests hormones Informational Tests Know Your Health lab testing Lab Tests Men's Health Nutrition Nutrition Test Paternity Testing PSA testing saliva hormone test STD Testing teen drug test teen drug testing Type 2 Diabetes vitamin d vitamin d deficiency vitamin d screenings Vitamin D test Wellness wellness testing Wellness Tests women's health
Tag Archives: alcohol testing
We toast our successes. We drown our sorrows. It’s 5 o’clock somewhere! Our world is filled with reasons to pour a drink, yet even a single drink can affect your body. And too much can have a long-lasting impact that … Continue reading
Did you know that over 50% of the U.S. population above the age of 12 consumes alcohol? It is estimated that there are between 10 to 15 million alcoholics in the United States and approximately 100,000 alcohol-related deaths per year. … Continue reading
National Drunk and Drugged Driving Awareness Month Impaired driving is extremely common around the holidays, which is why the Center for Disease Control (CDC) chose December to be National Drunk and Drugged Driving Prevention Month or 3D Month. Join ANY … Continue reading