- The Power in Prostate Cancer Prevention
- National Sickle Cell Awareness Month: Do You Need To Be Screened?
- Knowledge Is The Key When It Comes To Prostate Cancer
- Speedbump Ahead!
- Take Control Of Your Diabetes By Taking Control Of Your Health: Five Sneaky Signs
- Hormones Can Wreak Havoc On Your Health
- Drugs And Teens: Give Them Another Reason To Just Say No
- Facing An Adult Illness With Childhood Protection: Are You Still Safe?
- Keeping Connected to Franchisees
- A Tiny Mineral With A Big Purpose: Why Your Magnesium Levels Are Critical
Tagsaffordable care act Allergy Testing ANY LAB TEST NOW Blood Sugar Blood Tests cardiovascular disease cholesterol testing clinical testing laboratories Diabetes DNA test DNA Testing drug screen drug test drug testing Get Tested Glucose Serum health healthcare heart disease heart health hepatitis C HIV tests hormones Informational Tests Know Your Health lab testing Lab Tests Men's Health Nutrition Nutrition Test Paternity Testing PSA testing saliva hormone test STD Testing teen drug test teen drug testing Type 2 Diabetes vitamin d vitamin d deficiency vitamin d screenings Vitamin D test Wellness wellness testing Wellness Tests women's health
Author Archives: altn_wordpress
With a different health “awareness” month coming at you every month, it can become tempting to tune out. Or, you can tune in, and give yourself the opportunity in those 30 or so days to think, learn and reflect on … Continue reading
As recently as 1970, the average patient with sickle cell disease died in childhood, according to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Today, patients with sickle cell anemia live into their mid-50s. That’s a pretty amazing improvement, but we still … Continue reading
It may seem like a real no-brainer: Shouldn’t every man be screened for prostate cancer once they reach a certain age? The answer to that question isn’t as simple as you might think. If you ask five different organizations, you’ll … Continue reading