- September is Blood Cancer Awareness Month
- Introducing Any Lab Test Now’s Take Home Hormone Kits!
- The Different Types of Diabetes
- Alcohol and How It Affects You
- Why Not Trust, but Verify Your Teen?
- Back to School: Time for Your Student’s Proof of Immunizations
- July 28 is World Hepatitis Day! Should You Get Tested?
- What Is Heavy Metal Toxicity?
- The Dangers of Being Vitamin D Deficient
- What’s Your Cellular Age?
Tagsaffordable care act Allergy Testing ANY LAB TEST NOW Belly Fat Blood Sugar Blood Tests cardiovascular disease cholesterol testing clinical testing laboratories Diabetes DNA test DNA Testing drug screen drug test drug testing Get Tested Glucose Serum health healthcare heart disease heart health hepatitis C HIV tests hormones Informational Tests Know Your Health lab testing Lab Tests Men's Health Nutrition Nutrition Test Paternity Testing saliva hormone test STD Testing teen drug test teen drug testing Type 2 Diabetes vitamin d vitamin d deficiency vitamin d screenings Vitamin D test Wellness wellness testing Wellness Tests women's health
Category Archives: DNA / Paternity
As much as we’d all like to flee from aging, it is inevitable. Just as your car or a favorite clothing item will wear out over time, so too does the human body. Of course, the rate at which aging … Continue reading
Now that August has arrived, that can only mean one thing — it’s time for your student to start heading back to school! But did you know that August is also National Immunization Awareness Month? Getting immunized against infectious diseases … Continue reading
With tax season upon us, many fathers are beginning to file their tax returns and claim their child during the process. However, dads, did you know that if your name is not listed on your child’s birth certificate, you cannot legally … Continue reading