- The Dangers of High Blood Pressure
- How do I find out if my liver is healthy?
- Minority Health Awareness Month
- It’s Time to Stop Stressing!
- March is National Kidney Month: Preserve Your Kidney Health!
- Spring Is Right Around the Corner, and So Are Allergies
- What You Need to Know About HIV Among Women
- What’s the Difference Between a Gluten Intolerance and Celiac Disease?
- The Types of Food Sensitivity You Need To Know
- What is the difference between HIV and AIDS?
Tagsaffordable care act Allergy Testing ANY LAB TEST NOW Belly Fat Blood Sugar Blood Tests cardiovascular disease cholesterol testing clinical testing laboratories Diabetes DNA test DNA Testing drug screen drug test drug testing Get Tested Glucose Serum health healthcare heart disease heart health hepatitis C HIV tests hormones Informational Tests Know Your Health lab testing Lab Tests Men's Health Nutrition Nutrition Test Paternity Testing saliva hormone test STD Testing teen drug test teen drug testing Type 2 Diabetes vitamin d vitamin d deficiency vitamin d screenings Vitamin D test Wellness wellness testing Wellness Tests women's health
Category Archives: DNA / Paternity
Now that August has arrived, that can only mean one thing — it’s time for your student to start heading back to school! But did you know that August is also National Immunization Awareness Month? Getting immunized against infectious diseases … Continue reading
With tax season upon us, many fathers are beginning to file their tax returns and claim their child during the process. However, dads, did you know that if your name is not listed on your child’s birth certificate, you cannot legally … Continue reading
Happy National Siblings Day! Siblings Day Foundation founder Claudia Evart was inspired to create a recognized day to celebrate and honor siblings after losing her own siblings early on in life. She chose April 10 specifically, as it is the birthday … Continue reading